As we place great importance in high quality standards, not only in the production and supply of our fall protection solutions, but also in their installation, for several years we have provided regular installer and expert training courses for our customers. These events are held in our production location and are extremely popular, thanks to the broad range of topics and the pleasant social programme.
If you are interested in one of the training options listed above, please send your enquiry to the following address: email@example.com
Register for the open training events ("Verbundschulungen") through Deutsche ROCKWOOL!
INFO ABOUT COVID-19
Due to the current developments and rapidly increasing infection rates, all our training courses in 2020 are cancelled.
The planned training course dates in 2021 are non-binding. We will comply with the guidelines applicable at that point in time and continue to monitor the developments of the pandemic.
It will only be possible for us to decide at short notice whether and which dates, and under which conditions the training course can take place.
The well-being and health of the participants, our customers, partners and employees are our top priority. Therefore we ask for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Stay healthy!
Furthermore, the following applies if a training should take place (status today):
In order to protect the participants and our employees in the best possible way due to the current COVID-19 situation, these training courses naturally take place under special precautions:
- due to the required safety distance of 2.00 m, the number of participants is limited to 9.
- if this safety distance cannot be maintained temporarily, it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protector.
- the practical part is limited due to the current hygiene regulations.
- in order to ensure general hygiene conditions, there are sufficient possibilities for washing and disinfecting hands.
- every 45 minutes the training room is ventilated for at least 10 minutes.
Thank you for your support!